September 20, 2010

Finishing Studio

paint roller beside paint brush at paint reservoirImage via Wikipediaby The Computer Doctor

So this weekend we finished the trim and peeled off the painters tape. The room looks awesome except for a few spots that the paint flaked away from the wall. Two of the walls are cement and I noticed in high humidity that the paint bubbles away from the wall. We have a dehumidifier that runs down in the basement now, but we'll have to see how it is down there next summer.

The next step is to start cleaning out the basement and setting up one half of the room as the family room and the other half being divided between my computer repair shop and recording studio and my wife's sewing and craft area.

I'm still looking for the right camera to tape my video segments. I'm considering the Flip Mino HD because it's one of the products in the merchandise shop that I sell, but I haven't made up my mind yet. I'm also experimenting with studio lighting. Hope to have pictures soon.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Hex Converter

Hex To ASCII Converter

Hex:
Ascii:

 

Integer to Byte converter


This is a tool to practice converting between decimal and binary representations. After you have practiced for a while and feel that you know how to do the conversions, take the quiz.
Decimal number to convert:
Binary representation:


Binary number to convert:
Decimal representation: