February 19, 2009

Buying a PC #7 Extended Warrenties and Service Plans

In the final segment of buying a new PC I'd like you to consider the manufacturers warranty, the retailers extended warranty or service plan. 

I personally have never bought an extended warranty for a few reasons. 1, I always buy a mid-range PC and consider it 4 years disposable. 2, I work on my own PC. 

If you have a different view than me, then don't let anyone discourage you from buying one of these packages.  You know yourself and what you can or can't handle.  On the other hand, if your nephew dexter is pretty handy then a $20 and some brow beating might get all the repairs you'll ever need.

No comments:

Hex Converter

Hex To ASCII Converter

Hex:
Ascii:

 

Integer to Byte converter


This is a tool to practice converting between decimal and binary representations. After you have practiced for a while and feel that you know how to do the conversions, take the quiz.
Decimal number to convert:
Binary representation:


Binary number to convert:
Decimal representation: