July 06, 2009

Vista incompatible... really?

I'm starting to get a little tired of all the whining from people telling me that they can't use Vista because none of their old programs work with it. Of course I heard the same thing when XP and Windows 98 came out, so I shouldn't be so surprised.

Before you cry to your local I.T. guy try right clicking on the program icon you are trying to run, click on properties and set the compatibility mode for XP service pack 2 (or an older version if needed).

Give it a try, you might actually be surprised that Vista isn't the worst OS that Microsoft ever developed.

No comments:

Hex Converter

Hex To ASCII Converter

Hex:
Ascii:

 

Integer to Byte converter


This is a tool to practice converting between decimal and binary representations. After you have practiced for a while and feel that you know how to do the conversions, take the quiz.
Decimal number to convert:
Binary representation:


Binary number to convert:
Decimal representation: